Craig & Heidi


Hello all! Sorry for my long absence once again, but I promise it was worth it. I've been super busy not only with uni, but with client work...oh and I did venture off to Hawaii for a week too. But, I'm back and ready to get back into blogging. 

Back in March, Craig asked me to shoot his wedding. I was extremely honoured, because at this point, I had only second shot a wedding with my brother in late 2013. This would therefore be the first wedding where I would be the head photographer and I'm not going to lie, I was a little nervous but really ready to take this next step. Even though I went to high school with Craig, I hadn't spoken to him much. I can now confidently say that both him and Heidi are really lovely and kind people and I am so happy I had the opportunity to capture their very special day. Congratulations once again to the very happy couple. I hope you enjoy this first part of their big day.

P.S. Thank you Christian for second shooting :)

~ A



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

About

Follow on Bloglovin