The wanderer


 It's been a very, very, long time since I have updated this blog. But, I'm happy to say that I have some new posts to share over the next couple of months. I am still yet to share photographs from my Summer trip to Tasmania, from the first wedding I shot and more! These shots are of the lovely Liesel Konstanze whom I met a couple of months ago. Christian, her and myself had a lovely day exploring the Blue Mountains area and I'm hoping we can go on another adventure soon. 


This series of photographs depicts a girl wandering in and amongst dreamy & colourful worlds. Enjoy.

~ A



4 comments:

  1. I never find words to describe your work, it's just perfect...

    greetings from Barcelona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning ! This is absolutely beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

About

Follow on Bloglovin